   Re: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com

  • To: Charles Woerner <cwoerner@ensenda.com>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com
  • From: Dom Vonarburg <dvonarbu@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

I can see great benefits to 3rd-party audits of ROR
files. But if too centralized this can also have
serious drawbacks: slow review process, outdated data
and ratings, subjectivity, even corruption.

However, I can certainly imagine web hosting
companies, seo firms, web design firms, etc, providing
ROR files as part of their services and offering ROR
file review services. Multiple reviews from different
"trusted" providers would help ensure the accuracy and
credibility of the information, and of course help
search engines.

Dom