Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: xml-dev <email@example.com>
- Subject: validating xml on the fly
- From: Scott Paulding <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=3P4sracPAZ/aTh7MsDyXawWZQwqlMM3CeukZDye3lwjewxVfEsNs4PNlghptoY46CyZvAAp3FmVA6r+uQlMLqaLIa4zR44WaWjJJYvNMX8WT8NFW4kk3gMHqNnctSR63a46nmBXHvH9qwvQaOBjVi+unP1B8vEBB5iGxoBmaogE= ;
We are currently taking large SGM manuals (50 MB +, per each) and chunking
them down into smaller fragments. I was wondering how to validate these
chunks against our schema as they are created?
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time."
- Edith Wharton
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site