len

From: Jason Aaron Osgood [mailto:mrosgood@yahoo.com]

Claude L. (Len) Bullard-

Congratulations! You've been honored with a Quote of the Day on Cafe
con Leche [1]. This time its about something called an "upper
ontology". I admit that I have no idea what that means. But it
certainly sounds cool!

Having just read your original message [2], I feel compelled to verify
that I followed the gist of your philosophy.

 - Ontologies are tools. Tools can be useful. Tools work as designed.
Unless they don't. And sometimes a new use for a tool is discovered.

 - Rules too can be useful. Except when they're not. Follow the rules.
Or not. You decide.

 - Decision making can sometimes be automated. Which can get expensive.
Either way, be sure to get it right.

Did I miss anything?

Cheers, Jason Aaron Osgood / Seattle WA

[1] http://www.cafeconleche.org/