   Re: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com

Actually both suggestions are already mentioned in the
ROR spec [1]:

1) All ROR objects are rdf resources. The "type"
element is a shortcut for "rdf:type" :

<.type>ClassName<./type>

is equivalent to:

<.rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://rorweb.com/0.1/ClassName"; />

This is done deliberatly to make ROR more accessible
to non-RDF users/programs.

2) The "link" element can be used to document the
location of a ROR file (on-site or off-site).

[1] http://www.rorweb.com/spec.htm

Dom