   RE: [xml-dev] schema-aware XML parser (java heap error)

Thank you Michael.

Unfortunately, large number of measurement parameter values are the nature
of the PCM airborne encoders. My customer obviously needs to validate his
XML data with my XSD externally before feeding it into my application.  I
was trying to save him the extra step.    I am assuming that XML file size
would not be an issue since I am using an event-driven parser!

-Farid