   Re: [xml-dev] Document oriented experience reports anyone?

When I have tried to show that techniques like this are valid schema
techniques I've been accused of bringing in esoteric "XML" hacks. That some
how anything that requires the addition of a DOCTYPE to be polluting the
schema design.

It might help if something like this were documented in the appendix so
that folks only focused on schemas were aware that this technique was
"legal" or allowed.

Also, how well is this supported by XML tools? I've heard that code
generators have had problems with the schema group construct, I can see
that this would just be too much for them.

..dan