   Re: [xml-dev] Document oriented experience reports anyone?

Rick Jelliffe wrote:

>That is a reason against DTDs, not for XML Schemas: RELAX and Schematron
>can model the same things, b.t.w.

I am sure they can, but a) None of the tools we are using (XMLSpy, XMetal,
and Documentum) support RELAX and Schematron and b) I have now idea how to
use RELAX or Schematron (although I am sure I could learn).

Nadia

                      Rick Jelliffe
                      <ricko@allette.co        To:       Nadia.Swaby@pwc.ca
                      m.au>                    cc:       XML Developers List <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>