   Re: [xml-dev] DigSig & XML Experience

> Is there a body of actual hands-on deployed-in-the-real-world
> experience out there with XML DigSig & XML Encryption?  I don't know  of
> much, would like to hear of any.  Pointers appreciated.

There is quite a lot of work done with these two specs in the
MISMO/eMortgage space (primarily in the U.S). Some links:

http://www.mismo.org
http://www.mismo.org/mismo/emgr_iguide_10.cfm

Additionally, the MISMO group has spun up two new working groups that
are touching this area (1) Info Security Subgroup - addressing both the
technical process of security and the business requirements in Mortgage
transactions (think Sarbanes Oxley, and California sb 1386), and (2)
Signing subgroup - which covers both the process of eSigning and digital
transmission of signatures.

I think that there are mailing lists for both of these can be found here:

http://sharepoint.mismo.org/default.aspx

All the best,
Jeff Rafter