   XML Digital Signature

Hi,

Has anyone on this list worked on XML and Digital Signatures? I have a team
that's doing some work on this area using the MS XML toolkit and we've run
into a wall with the way XML handles Private Key requests for creating a
signature using a Crypto USB Token..

If anyone on this forum has some ideas on this topic, let me know and I can
give more details on what we're doing and the exact nature of our problem..
Would appreciate all the help we can get on this!

Regards,
Roshan Mani