len

From: Rick Jelliffe [mailto:ricko@allette.com.au]

Our new product, Schema Management Tool[1], uses XLink extensively
under the hood.  (Or, at least, the PageSeeder[2] collaborative environment
that the Schema Management Tool is based on uses XLink extensively under
the hood.)

The XLinks are not complicated (no ranges, AFAIK) but are multiway.
All annotation threads, issues tracking, and references to attached data is
done using XLink.