   Re: [xml-dev] XML Digital Signature

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML Digital Signature
  • From: "Ken North" <kennorth@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:04:19 -0700

> Has anyone on this list worked on XML and Digital Signatures?
> ... creating a signature using a Crypto USB Token..
>
> If anyone on this forum has some ideas on this topic, let me know

This excerpt from chapter 10 of Ted Leung's PROFESSIONAL XML DEVELOPMENT WITH
APACHE TOOLS discusses XML encryption and ASF's downloadable XML Security
software. There's also a section on XML DSIG in chapter 10.

http://www.webservicessummit.com/Excerpts/ApacheTools.htm

Apache's XML Security downloads include libraries for C++ and Java.