   Re: [xml-dev] Schema Experience Workshop minutes online

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 10:19 -0700, Michael Champion wrote:
> The W3C has posted the minutes for the workshop a couple of weeks ago,
> which have links to the presentations
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/21-xsd-user-minutes.html and
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/22-xsd-user-minutes.html
> The experience reports submitted in advance are at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-schema/all.zip

and all the presentations are at
 http://www.w3.org/2005/06/presentations.zip

> [...]
> The IRC minutes end a bit abruptly just before UTC midnight, and the
> link in the agenda to Summary of Action Items is broken, so there
> might be a mechanical problem here?  The topic discussed at the end
> was whether to go forward with XSD 1.1 or not; my sources tell me that
> there was little interest in 1.1 and much interest in getting the
> Schema WG to refocus on clarifications / tests / errrata.

The "Summary of Action items" link was removed since not specific action
items were taken during the meeting. The sudden end of the IRC minutes
is due to the change of date. For some reason, there is no file for June
23. However, after looking at my irc client log, it only contains the
straw polls to fill the table. I think this table is a fair summary of
future actions needed to improve the state of XML Schema.

Philippe

This is a digitally signed message part