   Re: [xml-dev] css syntax - easy question

Hi.  Thanks for the reply.  You're right, I skipped some colons, but I
think you get the idea.  I can't really tell though if you answered my
question. :)

I already know how to make the before selector work to insert content. And
I already have a handle on the namespace issue. My question was whether i
could take a short-cut to always pull out the name of the element.  I'm
thinking not, but wanted to see if anyone knew of such a short cut.

Again,

If I already have something like this working, where I print out the
element name for each followed by a colon.

name:before {content: "name: "}
phone:before {content: "phone: "}
email:before {content: "email: "}

Could I collapse it all using the * selector? I am not sure what the
"something here" would be to pull out the element name.

*:before {content: "SOMETHING HERE"}

Sorry if you already answered my question....

Thanks again!