   Re: [xml-dev] Mixed content in data-binding (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Inte

Will the addition of XML data types to relational databases help this
problem, at least for data-centric schemas? It's a bit of an force-fit,
but it seems that mixed content could be mapped to and accessed from an
XML column when the meaning of that content is a single word, even an
annotated one.

This solution won't work for data binding until programming languages
can handle XML data as a first-order type.

-- Ron