   Is Web 2.0 the new XML?

Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone on the list has any comments on the rising
Web 2.0 movement that seems gather all the momentum that plain old XML
once had.

   Any comments? Any thoughts?

   - Gerald

PS: What is Web 2.0?

In case you wonder "What is Web 2.0?" allow me to highlight the "What's
Web 2.0?" blog site online @ http://www.whatsweb20.com

Will Pate writes in the blog story titled "How Do We Define Web 2.0?":
In true Web 2.0 fashion, the original definition started on Wikipedia,
the collaborative online encyclopedia.... (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0 )