   Re: [xml-dev] Avoding a repeat of W3C XSD - was Re: [xml-dev] Is Web 2.0

* Michael Champion wrote:
>That seems like a useful question to ask, especially since W3C seems
>to be trying hard to learn from what XSD and some WGs did wrong.

Interesting. And I already wondered whether there might be some kind
of Obfuscated Recommendation Contest going on to find the editors for
the XML Schema 2.0 specifications. Perhaps they don't mean to produce
XML Schema-style unreadable gibberish after all.