Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Michael Kay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Seeking Examples of XSLT Memory Stress
- From: Robert Koberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:44:30 -0400
- Cc: "'Alan Gutierrez'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <200508171541.j7HFfAg14482@server1.livestoryboard.com>
- References: <200508171541.j7HFfAg14482@server1.livestoryboard.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Macintosh/20041206)
Michael Kay wrote:
>>What would help me is if I could discard content
>>piece DOMs after they are transformed.
> Saxon already has an extension, saxon:discard-document(), designed to
> achieve that.
I did not know that and it is good to know. I disable extensions (and
don't really investigate them) as I run some untrusted XSLs in my CMS
webapp. I wonder, is there some way to configure Saxon to allow this
extension, but not allow any others?
Any chance of this type of thing getting into the spec?
> Michael Kay