   Re: [xml-dev] indexing and querying XML (not XQuery)

This is getting off-topic from what I originally hoped for :)

I was trying to start a conversation about using an XML indexing system
in a particular problem domain - not something as grand as what you and
Alan are are talking about.

To me using something like Lucene provides for a much faster and much
less memory consuming process to search large collections of XML
documents or relational databases (whether they are story XML or not).

best,
-Rob