   RE: [xml-dev] Names As Types

Hm, I am starting to understand something: you appear to be talking about
stacks of turles that do {thinking about, specifing (and reading other's
specs), setting goals, designing, implementing, using} OF applications /
systems, XML-based or not.  And I thought the talk was about stacks of
turtles that ARE themselves XML-based applications / systems!

Can one even hope to conceptualize any useful stacks of the first kind?
That's just a mess of communicating individuals.  Only math and software
coming out of this mess are real.  [Wow, I'll call this platonism of the
3rd millenium!]

Vladimir