   Re: [xml-dev] Talking of HTML.... Anyone like lock-in?

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

>   Thanks for your comment.  We addressed it some time ago, but did not formally
>   respond to your message.  Your suggestions have been incorporated into XHTML2.
>   For more information, you can look at the issue database at
>   http://hades.mn.aptest.com/xhtml2-issues

"Welcome to the W3C HTML Working Group's XHTML 2 Issue Tracking System.
Through this system you can search the existing issues and submit new
issues. You can also submit issues by sending mail to
xhtml2-issues@hades.mn.aptest.com."

Does this text mean that comments sent to www-html-editor@w3.org (like
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2005AprJun/0166.html)
are not considered?