len

From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin.berjon@expway.fr]

Paul Spencer wrote:
> Of course, I never said that when support might have kept it
> going :-(

I don't think it's lack of publicly vocal support that killed it,
everyone loves the deviant and that's a well-known fact! From its
beginning right to the end it's been one of my favourite tech columns,
and I'm sure I'm not alone there.

I think it's just that XML's become a bit boring these days thanks to
its overwhelming success, and there's not much left to write about that
hasn't been covered to death already, at least not on as regular a basis
as the deviant.