   Need to create an XSD

Hi,

First time poster in this group... been looking for an xml group without
success on yahoo and I saw this one when googling.

I just started doing webservices and been learning it as I go along. My
problem is:

I need to create a schema where I need an xml tag to have zero elements up
to  a set of complexe elements depending on the application.

Currently my XSD definition of this <rpt> node is defined as:

<xs:complexType name="rpt">

            <xs:sequence>

                        <xs:element ref="anotherxmlset"/>

            </xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

However, the <xmlrpt>.. </xmlrpt> schema is unknown to me at since it
results from a request to another 3rd party external service. Which gives me
an xml file which I would like to include in the results into my webservice
output xml. This is also optional, because sometimes I may get the report
section should be blank. Can somebody give me a sample xsd that describes
what I want to do?

Thanks

Example of the expected output:

<root>

<app>

<appid>1001</appid>

<name>John Doe</name>

</app>

<rpt>

<anotherxmlset>

            <xmlrpt> <!-- Begin: This tag is from the 3rd party xml //-->

                        :

            </xmlrpt> <!-- End: This tag is from the 3rd party xml

</anotherxmlset>

</rpt>

</root>