   RE: [xml-dev] basic qs - how is xml more flexible for exchanging data?

Still the fact remains that XML is nothing but a
different form of comma delimited raw text data.

It has spawned more software, tools, discussions and
forums on just how to interpret this data.

The whole concept of writing <xxxxx> followed by
</xxxxx> is almost childlike in its simplicity and
wastefulness.

Why are someone talking about binary XML suddenly?

- Basudeb: a very late comer