   RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema simpleType restriction (rexmit)

Eric,

Currently there are ~130 items in the colorList.  I did consider pattern
restriction, but was trying to see if there is a simpler way (I am not very
well versed in XML Schema or XPath for that matter).

Using normalized string ( xs:token)  seems like a good idea;  xs:string was
a tighter spec forcing the user to use values in the enumeration list.

Thanx for the response. .
-Farid

http://apiculteurs.info/