From: "Ashish Gupta" <guptash@gmail.com>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 8:43 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] Getting attributes of XML from XSD...

HI,
I have one XML file which is confirming to one XSD. In XML, attributes can
be optional. But in XSD, attributes are FIXED type and I want to extract the
values of attributes from XSD if they are not present in XML file. I will be
parsing the XML file using SAX. How can I get the attributes values from
XSD? Please help me as I am stuck in one mission critical project. Thanks in
advance.
Regards,
Ashish