   RE: [xml-dev] Small company makes big claims on XML patents

I am sorry but the word "computer" is copyrighted and the machine that
replaces the computer is covered in Mayian Patent and Copyright
no. 1004343434-009.  It was filed some 12,500 years ago on the night of
the silvery moon in the great temple hdfidfdaa located in zomadfadf land.
There was an international treaty in place between the maya and the
Egyptians so its still valid.  It comes up for renewal in another 40,000
years.

The patent was filed in haste.  The original docs were authenticated by
the seal of the sun goddess sueforit. Noone has seen the documents in
the past several thousand years, but they can be retieved by the majic
of queen infringement as soon as some small company tries to use the
patented idea and the copyrighted code to aggressively compete.

If that should fail, the congress will retroactively enact suitable
legislation to be sure that no small fry corporaton can earn any
profits because profits are the exclusive property of those who
pay their lobbists.
me