   Re: [xml-dev] Non-schema approach to web service design: comments?

  • To: ian.graham@utoronto.ca, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Non-schema approach to web service design: comments?
  • From: Tech Rams <techmailing@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

Right now you are inhouse, so you have the liberty to
do anything.
But the moment you have to expose, would you ask
others what their system is and accordingly generate
the consumer code, or just hand the WSDL to them? Many
systems generate their own custom code given a WSDL.

I like the annotation part, but instead of having your
build generate WSDL/XSD with embedded custom data, I
would rather generate the actual WSDL/XSD.

-rams