From: James Fuller [mailto:jim.fuller@ruminate.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 3:37 PM
To: Li Yuejiong(John)
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] save XML into database

Li Yuejiong(John) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I want to save XML file into database, eg SQL Server, Oracle or maybe
>Access. I am a newbie of database, so is there any guideline of such a
>task?

your question is quite broad in scope...I would select a specific
database then google on that..

as a side note I would suggest bypassing all this together and try out a
native XML DB,

http://exist.sourceforge.net is the best of the open source
offerings....being surprisingly performant and loaded with features.

gl, Jim Fuller