   RE: [xml-dev] Declarative XML Processing with XQuery

Sorry, I was unclear ... the "cluelessness" is *here* --  somewhere at
Microsoft (or more likely a subcontractor), putting up developer-oriented
content that can't be accessed from Firefox (but can be from NS7???).  It
took me awhile to figure out what to point people to that could be read
outside of IE.