   RE: [xml-dev] Declarative XML Processing with XQuery

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Declarative XML Processing with XQuery
  • From: "Bornholtz, Tim" <Tim.Bornholtz@ed.gov>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:33:41 -0500

I guess that I'm lumped in with the "cluelessness".  I don't quite see how one URL can possibly infer the others.  I looked through the Default.htm in the original link and there isn't a very easy pointer to the rest of the actual content.  I can manually walk up the directory tree and see a link to http://microsoft.sitestream.com/PDC05/TLN/TLN307.zip (Warning 140M zip file!!) but without the whole zip file there isn't a way to get to just the 568K PPT file that I would like to see.

Sorry for being clueless (and wanting to use Firefox),
Tim Bornholtz