   RE: [xml-dev] Declarative XML Processing with XQuery

>From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
>To: Michael Champion <michael.champion@hotmail.com>
>CC: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
>Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Declarative XML Processing with XQuery
>Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:47:52 -0700
>

>http://microsoft.sitestream.com/PDC05/TLN/TLN307_files/Default.htm#nopreload=1&autostart=1
>
>So the the presentation tells me that I must have IE5+ or Netscape 7+.
>I have Firefox 1.0.7, what gives?  (If I get past the warning, I'm
>afforded a blank page.)

I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find cluelessness going on here ...  Try
http://microsoft.sitestream.com/PDC05/TLN/TLN307_files/0Media.asx to see the
video (works in Firefox for me) and
http://microsoft.sitestream.com/PDC05/TLN/TLN307_files/Botto_files/TLN307_Hejlsberg.ppt
for the presentation slides.