   The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may b

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be...
  • From: "Davinia Lopez" <davlobe@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:36:54 +0000
  • Bcc:

Hi!

I don't know if this is the correct list, but maybe you could help me.

I have to prove a XSL in several places. The problem is that in some of them
it works and in the others it not.

I guess that it depends of the version of the libraries. The problem is that
I don't know neither the compatibilities between jdk and the libraries nor
the versions of the libraries of xalan and xerces that the computer have.

I have two environments: In Environment A it works and in environment B it
doesn't work ("The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The
stylesheet may be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML document"). Both
environments share j2sdk1.4.2_03 (including the folder commons\lib which
contains xerces.jar), but each environment has its own WEB-INF\lib\ with
xalan-2.4.1.jar, xalan.jar, xerces.jar, xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar being exact the
same.

Is any other library involved in the process of XSL?

Thanks in advance.

Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Encuentra mil ideas para exprimir tu
ocio con MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es/