   Re: What Does Web 2.0 Mean Redux (WAS RE: [xml-dev] XTECH 2006 Call for

Len said, snipping a lot of good stuff...

> you have co-opted into mediocrity and bloat.

One of my favourite quotes is that from a Stella (the beer) poster which states:

"I would rather die of thirst than to drink from the cup of mediocrity".

Unfortunately, that attitude doesn't seem to be the common one, so we're probably doomed
to a certain level of mediocrity in all human endeavours.

I would propose that the term "Web 2.0", as a label, is mediocre in and of itself. ;-)

....Andrzej

Chaeron Corporation
http://www.chaeron.com