   Dogs of Schematron

Hi,

www.schematron.com/spec.html editorial issue:

I hope this will reach the right person; I haven't found a contact
address at www.schematron.com . Unrelated folks please look away :-)

We have:
"Appendix G (non-normative): the following German is better Ein *Hind*
sollte ein Bein haben."

- "Hind" is not a german word; a "Hund" is a dog
- "Bein" means "leg"; a "Knochen" is a bone

A translation of "A dog should have a bone" could be "Ein Hund
sollte einen Knochen haben".

The english version is not a proverb, is it? At least I found
only 1 significant example of it through google - well, beside the
schematron pages.

:-)

Regards,

Kasimier