   ISO schemaTron

Does anyone have an update on schemaTron ISO ratification ?

I currently use the XSLT reference implementation for 1.5, but like many
others I suspect, am very interested in some of the proposed new features
such as abstract patterns, let and include.

If my XSLT skills were better I might have a go at creating new 'skeleton'
and XML ouput implementations, but alas they are not really up to it.

Does anyone out there have plans to produce an ISO XSLT implementation any
time soon :-) ??

I also note that the schemaTron-love-in seems to have falled in dis(mis)-use
of late ??

Cheers

Fraser.