   RE: [xml-dev] Preserving whitespace between nodes - XSLT

Include <xsl:preserve-space elements="text"/> in your XSLT. We commonly use
<xsl:strip-space> to remove unwanted space (newlines, etc.), but use
preserve space for any elements containing text that allows mixed content.

For example:
<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>
<xsl:preserve-space elements="para title item entry"/>

Douglas Rudder
XML Analyst
WoltersKluwer Health - Clinical Tools
77 West Port Plaza, Suite 450