   Re: [xml-dev] A request for some help with ambigious error messagesand x

Hi again,

So with a little help I have discovered where I am breaking the RSS
rules, but I still have three questions:
1. how do I get an XSLT transformation to match this tag?
<aprox:image>lalala</aprox:image>
because this gets me an xpath error
<xsl:template match="aprox:image">
</xsl:template>
(where the tag <image> and the match="image" works)

2.What is the point of the xmlns:aprox when I have to declare all my
elements in the root DTD in order to be valid XML?

3. What exactly is a namespace if not a DTD. Because the w3c xhtml
namespace appears to be a page that itself links to a DTD and otherwise
had no code value.

For examples you can see two examples:
http://audio.aproximation.org almost works - it at least formats a bit
in Firefox but I still can match the prefixed tags.
http://applications.aproximation.org has the XSLT file the way it
"should" work but I get an ambigious error message in Firefox and XMLspy
(which seems kinda lame) says I have an XPath error with my
aprox:keywords matching.

So the first question is most important, the second two are academic.

Thanks again for your time!
-thewade