Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Elliotte Rusty Harold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] how to use xml:base and relative URLs with SAX/Java?
- From: Chris Burdess <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:06:09 +0000
- Cc: Anil Philip <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Michael Kay <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <43A1CD30.email@example.com>
- Organization: the mireval massive
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <43A1CD30.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.10i
Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> >No replies???
> >My basic question is: how do I use xml:base from Java?
> >Do I have to define everything from scratch in the
> >schema (in that case, what's the point of having
> >xml:base as a feature), or is there support in the
> >language for the construct?
> The only common library that includes built-in support for xml:base that
> I know of is XOM.
> Maybe DOM3 in the latest Xerces?
> I think there's a SAX filter around somewhere but Google can't find it
> right now.
The (StAX, SAX, DOM) XML parser in the next GNU Classpath release and gcj
4.1 will include support for XML Base, which will be enabled by default.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin