   RE: [xml-dev] Will The Real SOA Please Sit Down?

Thanks Len. To your mention of:

> (eg, do web services of necessity rely on SOA and vice versa,

Recognizing that you were not asking this, my answer is: no.

One may have a SOA without Web Services, and Web Services without SOA.
We mention this point somewhere in the SOA-RM spec.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton