   Re: [xml-dev] maxoccurs='unbounded' under xsd:all group.

  • To: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] maxoccurs='unbounded' under xsd:all group.
  • From: Roxette Lurge <roxenne_2001@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:47:12 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your response Eric.
We are confined to the w3c specs as of now and also
would like to avoid changing the xml structure.

I am sure there must have been people here who must
have been in this situation before and wanted to know
if there are any workarounds, within w3c specs.

After all (with the limited knowledge of DTD I have)
this is possible in dtd.

Baiju.