   Possible Problem Messages

Recently I have received a number of emails that have been sent to xml-dev
which look dubious.

5 of them purport to come from Michael Kay but, judging by the titles I
doubt that (e.g. [xml-dev]Fw:sexy, [xml-dev]:Hello, etc).

All have attachments and are around 181K in size.

I haven't opened any of these so I don't know what they contain, so they
could be perfectly innocent ??

Hopefully the moderator will pick these up ?

Fraser.