   RE: [xml-dev] The Spin Detector Service

Deep sigh.  That will kill the value of the algorithm, for the same reasons that widespread availability of antibiotics evolves (oops, sorry Mr. President, I mean "creates") antibiotic-resistant organisms. Serious liars will learn how to lie better once they can get real-time feedback about what the spin detector would say about their spin.