   Re: [xml-dev] Invitation to metadata dictionary wiki - meaningfuel.org

Hi Jonathan,

Good questions! I think the best way to look at the meaningfuel wiki
is as some sort of "natural selection metadata". Some terms will
vanish after two weeks, other more adequate terms, will live forever.
Similar terms (i.e. from different ontologies) will compete, and here
too, only the most adequate ones will survive.

From time to time we plan to produce a release of the dictionary,
which  will only contain those terms that have reached sufficient
stability and maturity.

-Dom