   Re: [xml-dev] Maybe a newbie question: Awful OO software structurewith S

You can swap event handlers.  So each class is a handler and deals with whatever elements/attributes/data that are in the class's subtree.  When the class sees the end of it's subtree it swaps back in the parent handler.

I believe that you can also get away from doing it this way by just using JAXB 2.0.  There are examples all over the place these days.  Sun just sent out an "Enterprise Java Technologies Tech Tip" discussing JAXB 2.0.

-- Mark C. Allman
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263

BusinessMsg -- the secure, managed, 100% J2EE/AJAX Enterprise IM/IC solution.

Each class then has handlers for it's specific elements.