From: ian.graham@utoronto.ca [mailto:ian.graham@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:56 AM
To: Williams, Greg - ETA
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XFORMS

The only client-side implemtation I've seen is under development at
mozilla.org, and is available only in Mozilla development builds:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xforms/

I know of no released browser supporting xforms, and don't know if/when
xforms will be included in official Firefox releases (if ever).

Ian