   RE: [xml-dev] XSLT Unit Tester

Hi JC - XMLSpy's XSLT debugger is designed for this very purpose.  With
it, you may

* define breakpoints BOTH in the XML file and XSLT stylesheet (setting
breakpoints on nodes in the XML data file provides you with the ability
to halt the debugger whenever that particular node is accessed by any
XSLT instruction)
* move through your XSLT transformation step-by-step
* step into, out, and over nodes
* view context and call stack information in real-time
* debug both XSLT 1.0 and 2.0 stylesheets
* view and change variables in the XML and XSLT
* pass in external parameters to the transform

The XML and XSLT and out files are opened side-by-side-by-side, allowing
you to view each part of your transformation.

For more information, please refer to our website:
http://www.altova.com/features_xslt.html

Ted Henry
Altova, Inc.
www.altova.com