Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] A New Video Tutorial Has Been Released: Learn Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes
- From: Stylus Studio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:13:50 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=UNVmuFTaD/13WUHfeUIVl9e+o1tF7pdSwx51qNJGyrEzheiA2bRX/QxcqCauTg4MSyhXFsI/ucpJarUPHLkJUVNbUdFp9q+klrBmFUtO/U6GvM5HHkd+UvN6H5n+FWRhO7zQRTHyq0xEPxKX/ZI/6zwy5Yw7N4EzPcR9IedGDkI=
Stylus Studio just released a brand new video tutorial called, "Learn
Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes". It's a great way to learn Stylus Studio
in a short amount of time. You can view the video here:
The new "Learn Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes" video tutorial covers the
• Using the File Explorer to access to local and network directories
• Organizing your XML development projects with the Project window
• Working with XML files using different XML editing views — text
view, tree view, and the grid view
• Accelerating XML editing with XML auto-completion, syntax-help and
• Validating XML using MSXML, System.XML, Apache Xerces, XSV or other
XML Schema validators
• Creating new documents from scratch with XML document wizards,
including XML from XML Schema, HTML to XML, etc.
• How to create XSLT from HTML using the XSLT designer.
• Converting legacy data to XML with Convert to XML, including EDI to XML.
• Accessing data in a relational database as XML using the Stylus
Studio Relational to XML data mapping
• Keeping track of changes made to your XML documents with XML differencing
• Converting EDI, EDIFACT, and generating XML Schema from XML files
• Using the XML Schema Editor to modify and design XML Schema using a
synchronized graphical user interface.
• Editing and executing XML applications using the XQuery and XSLT Editor
• Evaluating XSLT performance and optimizing XQuery applications
using Stylus Studio powerful profiling tools.
• Developing XQuery FLOWR expressions with the XQuery mapper
• Generating customized Java code to deploy your applications with
the Java Code Generator
• Integrating Web services in your XML applications.
*Actual running time is 6 Minutes and 44 seconds. This video tutorial
has been produced at a slightly higher frame rate to accelerate your
XML learning experience.
The Stylus Studio Team