   Re: [xml-dev] XFORMS

  • To: "Williams, Greg - ETA" <Williams.Greg@dol.gov>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XFORMS
  • From: Robin La Fontaine <robin@deltaxml.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:39:24 +0000
  • Cc: XML Developers List <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

Greg,

The reference below is to a paper which reviewed various forms
technologies in November 2004, a little out of date now but may be
useful to you. We were looking to use them as an interface for conflict
resolution but at the time they were not up to it.

http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xml04/papers/191/ffa.html

Regards,
Robin