   RE: [xml-dev] XFORMS

Before reading Michael Kay's message, I was unaware of Orbeon
Presentation Server. I downloaded it and, with minimal fuss, it was up
and running using Tomcat. This appears to be quite impressive, which can
be used for a wide variety of applications. Having said that, does
anyone know if this, or some other XForms-based product, has been
refined as an "out of the box" content management system?

Thanks.

Gary Hoffman
http://www.operatoday.com/

>>> "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com> 1/30/2006 1:20:15 PM >>>
Lots of people are successfully using server-side implementations of
XForms,
for example Orbeon Presentation Server.

I haev little knowledge about client-side implementations.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/