   Re: [xml-dev] Minimal XML Specification

Le mercredi 01 février 2006 à 10:02 -0800, Redefined Horizons a écrit :
> Is Minimal XML still around? I read about it in an article online, and
> I think it is what I want to use for an application. However, all the
> links that I could find to the specification were broken.
>
> Is Minimal XML being developed? If it is, where could I find the spec,
> and if not, are there any similar alternatives?

I am afraid that it belongs to the web archive...

http://web.archive.org/web/20031204151431/http://www.docuverse.com/smldev/minxmlspec.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20010309231238/http://www.docuverse.com/smldev/xtech2000/cxml1.html

Minimal XML, Common XML, SML and friends are pretty much dead in their
initial forms but they are still strongly alive in the desperate
attempts of some of us to keep XML simple!

I am not aware of any recent formal developments on that front, though.

Eric

--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
Freelance consulting and training.

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=